Our Mission Statement
“Scoil Bhríde Secondary School is a voluntary Catholic School which values and maintains a Christian ethos of Mercy, Justice and Equality for all
Its aim is the pursuit of excellence in a centre of holistic learning, We actively nurture a caring environment in which respect for all is the hallmark”
The Aims of Scoil Bhríde
- We will continue to promote equality of opportunity for all using a student-centred approach
- We will continue to enhance a climate which values individuals and nurtures learning through a disciplined environment
- Pastoral Care will continue to be an integral part of school life
- We will avail of our personnel and resources to provide new and develop existing courses that meet the educational needs of the community
- Parental involvement is welcome through our Parent Council and through the Parenting and other educational programmes
- We will encourage responsible student participation through the Student Council and other school based clubs and groups
- We support co-operation between the parents and pupils councils
- We endeavour to link the above aims with our school motto “Seriamus in veritate”
Our ethos is defined in our Mission Statement and our crest.
Our Crest declares that we serve God in truth”Serviamus in veritate”.The torch symbolises the enlightenment we receive from conscientious study, continuous effort and learning.The Bible is a reminder of our Christian faith and the dove symbolises the Holy Spirit in our lives.This presence is to be found in the respect we show to others and in the unity of friendship.Collectively the message of the crest is wisdom, virtue and goodwill.